Yield: 12 servings
Fresh Spaghetti Salad
Looking for a fresh and tasty salad for the spring and summer months. This mouth-watering crowd-pleaser takes less than 20 minutes to prepare. It's perfect to make a day ahead to free up your time for more entertaining.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 8 minutes
Additional Time 4 hours
Total Time 4 hours 23 minutes
- 2 C cooked spaghetti
- 1 container of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 5 mini cucumbers, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 red onion, diced
- For the sauce/dressing
- 1 bottle of Italian dressing.
- 1/2 C Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 Tbsp of sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 tsp seasoning salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp of celery seeds
- Cook pasta according to package and let drain.
- Add prepared vegetables to drained pasta; combine well, and set aside.
- Pour dressing into a bowl and add cheese, sesame seeds, seasoning salt, paprika, garlic powder, and celery seeds. Mix well.
- Lastly, pour sauce over mixed pasta and vegetables and toss well.
- Cover well and let chill in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
This post contains affiliate links.
Serving Size:1 Cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 187Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 0.9gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 533mgCarbohydrates: 37gFiber: 2.7gSugar: 12gProtein: 5g