BBQ Salmon ASC Certified
This is the perfect BBQ Salmon recipe. Add to any side such as our creamy grits and its delicious.
Servings: 3 people
- Non-stick sklilet
- 1 lb ASC Certified salmon
- 2 tsp pepper
- 1 Tbsp Tony Cacheres (or any season-all)
- 1/4 C Olive oil
- 1/3 c BBQ sauce (Baby Ray's)
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 2 tsp Tony Cacheres (or any season-all)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp pepper
- Melt butter add in garlic and sautee for 5 minutes.
- Next add in BBQ and spices. Bring to medium-high boil for 1 minute then remove for heat.
- Add 1 Tbsp of olive to non-stick skillet and heat to medium.
- Brush the salmon filets on both sides with remaining oil. Then season with season all and pepper.
- Place salmon skin-side down on skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes and then flip to the other side and cook for an addiitonal 2-3 minutes. DO NOT OVERCOOK.
- Brush your prepared sauce on both sides then plate up and serve immediately.