The Easiest Pumpkin Scones Ever! You don’t even need a food processor for this one. They come out super fluffy and moist. Such a decadent treat for fall!
Easiest Pumpkin Scones
- Total Time: 20 minutes
Try this easy recipe for Pumpkin Scones if you’re a fan of bakery-style baked goodies on crisp fall mornings! They come out tender and mile-high.
• 2 c all-purpose flour
• ½ c granulated sugar
• 1 Tbsp baking powder
• 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
• ½ tsp salt
• ½ cup cold butter diced
• ½ cup canned pumpkin
• 3 tbsp heavy cream
• 1 large egg
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
For glaze optional
• ⅓ c powdered sugar
• 1 Tbsp maple syrup
• ½ tsp molasses
• Preheat oven to 425 degree and prepare baking sheet with flour
• Mix together flour, sugar, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, and salt. Incorporate the baking powder well.
• At this time take chilled butter out.
• Mix together pumpkin, heavy cream, egg, and vanilla extract.
• Cut in chilled butter.
• Gentle fold wet mixture into flour mixture. Just until moistened.
• Fold dough onto prepared baking sheet and push dough into circle. Avoid working the dough too much.
• Use sharp knife or dough cutter, cut scone pieces and separate at least 2” apart to allow for spreading.
• Cook for 15 minutes or until done.
• Let cool completely before icing (optional)
• mix together confectioner’s sugar, maple syrup, and molasses
• Keep all refrigerated items in the refrigerator until ready to use.
• Move fast with this recipe
• Lastly, SHARE and ENJOY!!!!
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 15
- Category: Breads
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pumpkin, pumpkin scone, pumpkin scones, scone, scones