DIY Orchid Floral Arrangement
Love a beautiful floral arrangement, but not the price tag that comes with it. I've seen some arrangements that cost almost $500.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Active Time 20 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- Shell Planter (or planter of choice)
- 1-2 orchids real/fake
- 1 staghorn fern or bird's nest fern real/fake
- Coco Basket Liner, round
- Potting Soil
- Hand shovel
- Cut coco basket liner to the shape of the planter.
- Add a layer of potting soil for the base
- Remove plants from the container and plant them in a container. Cover with soil. Note: if you are using fake plants break them carefully from the original container unless they will fit flush in your new planter.
- Lastly, cover with Spanish moss, and voila.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
The post contains affiliate links.