How To Make The Perfect Pumpkin Martini
The perfect pumpkin martini is sweet, creamy, and flavorful. It’s made with real pumpkin purée and pumpkin pie spice—and it’s pure autumnal bliss. It’s also a delicious way to ring in the season.
The pumpkin martini is a delicious cocktail that is perfect for Halloween, Thanksgiving, or any fall gathering.
What you’ll need for this cocktail:
Vodka (flavored caramel or vanilla is best)
Canned pumpkin puree
To make your very own pumpkin martini at home, follow these simple steps:
- Using two saucers, add crushed graham crackers to one and maple syrup to the other.
- Next, rim your glass in the maple syrup, then graham crackers well.
- Add vodka, heavy cream, maple syrup, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla extract to a cocktail shaker filled with ice cubes.
- Shake vigorously until well chilled, about 30 seconds to 1 minute (your hands will get cold!).
- Strain into a martini glass and garnish with whipped cream, pumpkin pie spice, and cinnamon stick (optional).
But what if you don’t like pumpkin? Or, if you do like it, how can you make this seasonal cocktail even better? We’ve got the perfect solution: substitute apple cider for the pumpkin purée and top it with an apple slice.
It’s important to note that if you don’t drink alcohol, you can still enjoy this drink! To make it alcohol-free, use non-alcoholic vanilla syrup instead of vodka. This will give it the same flavor without the buzz.
We hope that this guide will help you make and enjoy your very own pumpkin martini in time for Halloween. If you try it out, be sure to send us a pic of how it turned out. We would love to feature your creations! Be Well-Omniley