Belle's Almond Infused Sweat Tea
Servings: 8 cups
- 2 tea bags Lipton Ice Tea
- 1 C swerve sugar or sugar of choice
- 6 C of ice
- 4 C of water
- 1 1/4 tsp. almond extract
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 T. fresh lemon juice
- Place the tea bags and 4 cups of boiling water in a 2-quart pitcher and let brew for 5-7 minutes.
- Add sugar to pitcher and stir until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Stir in almond extract, vanilla extract, and lemon juice.
- Add the ice cubes and stir until melted.
- Refrigerate until chilled. Serve over ice with a lemon wedge.