The Pumpkin Martini recipe is a stunning fall cocktail! It’s cozy and creamy, with pumpkin pie spice and a crunchy graham cracker rim.
- Using two saucers, add crushed graham crackers to one and maple syrup to the other.
- Next, rim your glass in the maple syrup, then graham crackers well.
- Add vodka, heavy cream, maple syrup, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla extract to a cocktail shaker filled with ice cubes.
- Shake vigorously until well chilled, about 30 seconds to 1 minute (your hands will get cold!).
- Strain into a martini glass and garnish with whipped cream,pumpkin pie spice, and cinnamon stick (optional).
- Prep Time: 5
- Category: Cocktails
- Serving Size: 1 glass
- Calories: 403
- Sugar: 26.7 g
- Sodium: 229.8 mg
- Fat: 7.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 49.6 g
- Protein: 2.8 g
- Cholesterol: 16 mg
Keywords: cocktails, pumpkin martini, fall cocktails, martinis, martini