Enjoy a crispy chicken sandwich, guilt-free, with this extra delicious Crispy Keto Chicken Sandwich recipe! Try it drenched in keto cluckin' sauce.
- 3 boneless chicken breast, thin
- 1/2 c pork rind panko crumbs
- 1/4 c parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp hot sauce, Red Hot
- ¼ c water
- Cluckin' Dippin Sauce, optional
- 1. Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees.
2. In a bowl, whisk together egg, hot sauce, and water. Set aside
3. In a bowl or shallow dish, combine panko crumbs, parmesan, chili powder, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
4. Dip the chicken breast into egg mixture, then toss in the pork rinds. Repeat the process again.
5. Repeat for all chicken breasts.
6. Gently place the chicken breast in the air fryer for 25 minutes; turn halfway through.
7. Assemble your sandwich. We used keto hamburger buns.
These chicken breasts can also be used for wraps and salads.
Try using lettuce or a low-carb tortilla instead of the hamburger bun.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Main Dish
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 278
- Sugar: 0.2
- Sodium: 1217
- Fat: 11
- Saturated Fat: 4
- Carbohydrates: 4
- Fiber: 0.4
- Protein: 38
- Cholesterol: 181
Keywords: keto, chicken sandwich, keto foods, keto chicken sandwich