If you love Chick-fil-A’s chicken sandwiches, I have some great news! You can make a copycat keto chicken sandwich at home. It’s not as hard as you might think. This recipe is super easy and only takes about 30 minutes to make. But the best part is that it tastes even better than Chick-fil-A!
This keto chicken sandwich recipe is the perfect quick lunch or dinner. You can make it on a busy weeknight and have it ready in no time at all. Or, if you want to impress your friends with how good keto food can be, this is the recipe for you!
This recipe is great for keto dieters and anyone who loves Chick-fil-A’s chicken sandwiches. It has all the same flavors and ingredients as the original but with fewer carbs and calories. You can use either breast or thigh meat in this recipe, depending on what you have available. Both work equally well. You can also substitute the bun and make a lettuce wrap or use a low-carb tortilla.
This copycat keto chicken sandwich recipe is a great way to get the taste of your favorite fast food chicken sandwich without all the carbs and fat. Simply follow these steps, and you will be enjoying this easy keto recipe in no time at all.
Better Than Chick-fil-A Copycat Keto Chicken Sandwich
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 2 people 1x
Enjoy a crispy chicken sandwich, guilt-free, with this extra delicious Crispy Keto Chicken Sandwich recipe! Try it drenched in keto cluckin' sauce.
- 3 boneless chicken breast, thin
- 1/2 c pork rind panko crumbs
- 1/4 c parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp hot sauce, Red Hot
- ¼ c water
- Cluckin' Dippin Sauce, optional
- 1. Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees.
2. In a bowl, whisk together egg, hot sauce, and water. Set aside
3. In a bowl or shallow dish, combine panko crumbs, parmesan, chili powder, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
4. Dip the chicken breast into egg mixture, then toss in the pork rinds. Repeat the process again.
5. Repeat for all chicken breasts.
6. Gently place the chicken breast in the air fryer for 25 minutes; turn halfway through.
7. Assemble your sandwich. We used keto hamburger buns.
These chicken breasts can also be used for wraps and salads.
Try using lettuce or a low-carb tortilla instead of the hamburger bun.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Main Dish
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 278
- Sugar: 0.2
- Sodium: 1217
- Fat: 11
- Saturated Fat: 4
- Carbohydrates: 4
- Fiber: 0.4
- Protein: 38
- Cholesterol: 181
Keywords: keto, chicken sandwich, keto foods, keto chicken sandwich