This post contains affiliate links.
Servings: 2 people
- Mix buttermilk and egg in bowl.
- In separate bowl whisk together flour, baking soda, salt, and sugar.
- Gentle add flour mixture to buttermilk mixture. Avoid over stirring.
- Heat griddle to 350° coat with butter and ice scooper full of mix and spread into a circle with the back of scooper.
- Flip pancake after large bubbles form or after 3 minutes and cook another 3-5 minutes on the other side. Serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!