Do you love easy recipes? I do! Today I’m sharing with you my go-to recipe for Creamy Crockpot Chicken Chili. This recipe is so flavorful and also very simple!
I love that I can throw all of the ingredients in my slow cooker and then let it simmer for hours. This is perfect for meal prep as well because you can make a big batch and then freeze individual portions for later.
This recipe is super versatile too! If you don’t like green chilies, feel free to substitute them for diced tomatoes or even roasted red peppers. You can also add in any other veggies that you like. I’ve even made this recipe with ground turkey or beef before, and it’s great!
I hope you enjoy this easy Creamy CrockPot Chicken Chili recipe! It’s perfect for busy nights when you don’t have time to cook.
Creamy CrockPot Chicken Chili
- Total Time: 4 hours 10 minutes
- Yield: 8 1x
Creamy white chicken chili is the perfect companion on a chilly night. Just throw everything into your crockpot and let it do all the work for you!
1 pound chicken breast, boneless
½ c creole seasoning
1 tsp minced garlic
3 c chicken stock
1 can whole kernel corn, drained
2 poblano peppers, diced
1 jalapeno pepper, diced
1 can Northern beans, drained and rinsed
2 tsp cumin
½ tsp chili powder
1 tsp smoked paprika
1 tsp kosher salt
1 tsp ground pepper
4 oz cream cheese, room temperature
¼ c half and half
1/2 c salsa verde
- Place chicken breast in the crockpot.
- Add in creole seasoning, minced garlic, broth, corn, peppers, beans, and stir well.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6-8 hours. Until the chicken is done.
- Remove chicken and place in a large mixing bowl, shred, then return to crockpot.
- Add cream cheese and half and half and stir well. Next add in salsa verde; cover and cook on high for 20 minutes, or until chili is creamy or to your desired thickness.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 4 hours
- Category: Main Course
- Method: crockpot
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 216
- Sugar: 4.9 g
- Sodium: 2412.5 mg
- Fat: 8.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 16.8 g
- Protein: 19.5 g
- Cholesterol: 58.7 mg
Keywords: white chicken chili, chicken chili, chili, crockpot recipe, fall soups