Greetings. I hope this post finds you in the Holiday Spirit. I also pray you all had a safe and blessed Thanksgiving. If you happened to visit loved ones outside your home it is recommended that you try to quarantine for the next two weeks. Now that all the logistics are out of the way, I can’t wait to share this easy and festive holiday treat with you all.
I saw a display in Wal-Mart during one of my trips and it featured Rolos on a pretzel, so I decided to take it to another level and add a little holiday cheer. It also serves as a bribing snack for me to get some help with the remaining Christmas decor I have to get up.
If you try this recipe don’t forget to let me know what you think. Happy Holidays! Omniley
Holiday Sprinkle Rolo Pretzels
- 48 Snaps Pretzels
- 12 oz white baking chips
- 48 Rolo caramel candy
- 1 container Holiday sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Unwrap Rolo candy.
- Place Snaps pretzels on baking sheet, about ½ inch apart.
- Place a Rolo candy on top of each, and bake in the oven for 3 minutes. Remove from oven, and top each Rolo pretzel with another pretzel, pushing down lightly
- Place pan in refrigerator until chocolate is firm.
- Once chocolate is firm, fill a pot with 1 inch of water. Place white chocolate in a heat safe glass bowl, and place on top of pot, making sure that the bowl doesn’t touch the water. Heat on medium/low heat, stirring often, until chocolate is melted.
- Remove pretzel from refrigerator and start dipping them into the melted white chocolate, covereding about half the pretzel.
- Place on parchment sheet, and top the visible white chocolate with sprinkles. Allow white chocolate to set before eating