Hibiscus Sparkler Cocktail
Sophisticated and intriguing, the Hibiscus Sparkler cocktail is a full-flavored drink featuring hibiscus tea, bay leaf infused simple syrup, and sweet vermouth.
- 1/2 C hibiscus flowers, dried
- 5 C water
- 5 bay leaves
- 5 Bay Leaves
- 1 C White Sugar
- 3 oz. sweet vermouth
- 1 oz simple syrup
- 1 oz hibiscus tea
- 3 to 4 dashes of aromatic bitters
- splash of Limoncello Liqueur
- Tea-Add dried flowers and bay leaves to 5 cups of boiling water. Cover and let steep overnight or at least 8 hours.
- Bay leaf infused simple syrup-Add 1 cup of sugar to water on simmer. Toss in bay leaves and cook until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Cocktail.-Add ice, sweet vermouth, simple syrup, hibiscus tea, bitters, and limoncello to shaker. Shake 2-3 times.
- Pour in glass and garnish with luxardo cherries, hydrated hibiscus flower, and bay leaves. Serve immediately.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1033Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 59mgCarbohydrates: 234gFiber: 1gSugar: 227gProtein: 0g