This post contains affiliate links.
COOKIE BUTTER caramel sauce! This easy recipe is the perfect topping for ice cream, brownies, and all kinds of desserts!
4 Tbsp butter, unsalted
1 c dark brown sugar, packed
⅓ c corn syrup
⅓ chalf and half
¾ c Biscoff Spread
1 tsp vanilla
sea salt, pinch
1. Place butter in a large microwave-safe bowl. until melted. Add brown sugar, corn syrup, ⅓ cup half & half, and a pinch of sea salt, and stir well.
2. Heat again for 1 minute; remove from microwave and stir well. Heat on high for another 2 minutes; the mixture will bubble. Remove with caution.
3. The sauce should be smooth; if it is still gritty, return it to the microwave and cook for up to one more minute.
4. Stir in Biscoff Spread until completely incorporated and smooth. Stir in vanilla. The sauce will thicken a bit as it cools – if it’s too thick, just add additional half and half.
5. Store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator.