Save yourself some money during the holidays by making your own Honey Baked Ham recipe at home! Juicy ham with a sugary crust that’s to die for!
1 can of pineapple slices
1/2 c brown sugar
brown paper bag
- Place oven rack in the lowest position and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the ham inside the paper bag; make sure the bag is not touching any paper in the oven.
- Place ham in a roasting pan or you can use a disposal roasting pan but place it on a cookie sheet.
- Mix together the brown sugar and juice for the pineapples. You can reserve the pineapples for later
- Roll the opening of the bag down, then press the bag around the ham and place it in the oven.
- Bake for 15 minutes per pound; when one hour is left of cooking. Pour half of the brown sugar and pineapple juice mixture over the ham.
- Once cooking time is complete; remove the ham from the bag, pour the remaining glaze over the ham and let it sit in the oven for 10 minutes or until ready to serve if within 20 minutes.
- Garnish with leftover pineapples and cherries.
- Prep Time: 5
- Category: Meats
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: american
- Serving Size: 3 oz
- Calories: 170
- Sugar: 14.5 g
- Sodium: 649.8 mg
- Fat: 3.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 15.3 g
- Protein: 20.8 g
- Cholesterol: 55.3 mg
Keywords: brown paper bag ham, paper bag ham, baked ham, honey baked ham