Easy Baked Chicken
- baking dish 9x13
- 4-6 leg quarters
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 bottle of Zesty Italian Dressing
- Season leg quarters with salt and pepper and place in Ziploc bag.
- Pour in the dressing and seal bag. Place in refrigerator and marinate for 2-4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place leg quarters in 9x13 baking dish or larger coat with the marinade.
- Tent baking dish with foil and cook for 45 minutes.
- Remove foil and brush leg quarters lightly with EVOO and turn oven up to 425 and cook for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
Serve with your favorite sides like Zatarains Jambalaya and steamed broccoli.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!