Cognac Glazed Sausages
This is a great meat for a charcuterie board or perfect for an appetizer.
- 1 pack Manda pork sausage, sliced
- 1/2 C brown sugar
- 1/4 C diet coke
- 1/4 C Martell (or cognac of your choice)
- 1/4 tsp sweet and spicy mustard
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper
- Brown 1 pack of sausage on both sides in skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add diet coke and cook for 1 minute. Then add mustard and stir, then brown sugar.
- Cook brown sugar down for 3 minutes. Add in the pepper now.
- Turn heat down and add in the cognac. Cook for about 3-5 minutes and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!