Keto Mini Pumpkin Pancakes
Guilt-free fall breakfast
- Non-stick pan
- 1/2 C almond flour
- 2 Tbsp coconut flour
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 Tbsp Swerve granulated sugar
- 2 Tbsp pumpkin puree
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- splash of kefir plain
- pinch of salt
- Add all ingredients to blender and pulse until a thick batter remains.
- Let sit and thicken for 10 minutes; add a splash of almond milk if too thick
- Heat a non-stick pan and spray with butter spray. Pour batter in pan dollar size and let cook on each side for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve immediately with your choice of topping. I used sugar-free syrup.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!