Belle's Loaded Deviled Eggs
Easter is fastly approaching and I'm beginning to think about all the leftover eggs we will all have from all of the Easter Egg Hunters. I love to use the leftover eggs for my famous "Belle's Loaded Deviled Eggs". These are sure to be a crowd-pleaser and with the eggs already boiled this cuts the prep time down to 10 minutes. These eggs can be stored for up to 3 days in an airtight container in the refrigerator. I love to top mine with paprika...I mean I don't even consider them deviled eggs unless they have paprika on them. What about you?
- 6 Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Mrs. Renfro's Nacho Cheese Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Bacon Bits
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Green Onions
- 1 Tbsp Chives
- 1 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 2 tsp Mustard
- Splash of Hot Sauce
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp Parpika
- Boil 6 eggs and peel. Slice the hard-boiled eggs in half and remove the yolks and reserve into a small bowl.
- Prepare your filling: Mash the yolks thoroughly with a fork, then add cheese dip, mayonnaise, mustard, hot sauce, salt and pepper, and 1/2 of the green onions and 1/2 of the bacon until completely combined.
- Use either a sandwich Ziploc bag or small ice cream scooper and fill the egg whites with the yolk mixture.
- Top each of the deviled eggs with the leftover bacon and greens onions if desire, and sprinkle with paprika and chives. then serve while they’re nice and fresh!
- Place leftovers in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!